Solved

Backspace removes additional space after removing word

Hello,

I have an annoying issue where, when I delete a word using the backspace, the preceding space is also deleted.

The environment I am in is the description field, replying to or creating a new ticket. Please see the attached video.

Thanks,

Jason

mp4

43 people have this problem

Issue still happening intermittently but frequently.
Can confirm this is happening on Chrome with the following OS's: (with all plugins/extensions disabled)

MacOS 10.13.6
Win7 (latest)

Win10 v1909

still this issue is highly annoying, happens to me almost on a daily basis ... when is it going to be fixed? do you even care??

This is still ongoing. All of my team are on furlough right now, and I need to be working at maximum efficiently in order to stay on top of 5 peoples workload by myself. This issue is causing me needless delay in a time where every second counts. Will be very much looking forward to this finally getting resolved.

I am screamingly mad about this today... it's just driving me crazy. Especially if you want to finish an email 5 mins before leaving the office...
I am so angry, I could bite a piece off my desk. Please have someone look into it.

@Folks,

We understand the inconvenience caused.

We did face an issue with the backspace key removing the preceding space as well, most of which related to a then bug on the reply editor that was specific to the Firefox browser. If you are using other browsers and still seem to come across this, please write to us at support@freshdesk.com.

Our support stars are happy to analyze it and fix the same for you.

Thanks!