Release Notes - 12 February 2019
- Change Audit Logs: With Change Audit log we will now be able to track any modifications done on Change Forms and Change Lifecycle admin sections. Under the current Audit Log section there will be new object type for Changes that will help any Admin get more details about the timeline of modifications done on core Change admin sections.
- Requester/Contact: Users can now be automatically associated with a department/company based on their email domain. More information is available at: https://support.freshservice.com/support/solutions/articles/238668-automatically-associate-contacts-with-companies.
- Assets: The assigned on field is now available as part of the quick edit properties in the Asset view page.
- Assets: Fixed an issue in the asset list where the display name column was not aligned with the rest of the table in some browsers.
- Tickets: When a value is selected in a dependant field in the ticket list filter and the filter is saved, the dependant field returns to 'Any' value upon saving the filter. This has been fixed.
- Tickets: In Firefox browser, whenever a screenshot is copied to a ticket reply or note, the image was attached twice. This has been fixed.
- Service Catalog: Users received an error when a service request is placed either from agent or requester side with value in a decimal field. This has been fixed.
1 person likes this