Three new marketplace apps and a few bug fixes for the 3rd week of February, 2019
US Datacenter - February 21, 10.15 am GMT
EU, AU and IND Datacenter - February 22, 2.50 am GMT
- Unable to export recent data using the account export option:
Account administrators were unable to get the latest data out of Freshdesk using the Account export option. The generated file always had the historical data except for a few missing weeks' of recent data. Fixed now.
- Issue with 'SetOptions' Interface API for dependant fields:
It wasn't possible to set the field values for dependant fields using this Interface API earlier. Fixed now.
- Using ,(Comma) as delimiter in tags:
When multiple tags were added with ,(comma) as the delimiter, instead of displaying them as individual tags, the comma was retained and it appeared as a single tag. Fixed.
- Unable to invite agents:
This one's related to the previous issue - using comma to specify multiple agent email addresses in the 'Invite your Team' section didn't work as expected. Fixed now.
- Hide fields: Using this app, you can define rules to hide fields based on a ticket property in the ticket details page and the new ticket page.
- Set ticket field options: Using this app, you can show/hide the options in a dropdown field based on the selection in another dropdown field.
- Skype V2: You can now integrate your Skype account with Freshdesk Mint and start video calling your customers right from Freshdesk.