Release Notes - 01 March 2019
- Contracts: Contracts can now be edited irrespective of the contract status. This will enable contract managers to make minor edits or modifications throughout the lifecycle of the contract as needed. Agents can also edit rejected contracts and resend them for approvals.
- Asset Types API V2: Introducing v2 APIs to perform create, show, update and delete operations on Asset types. More info on this here.
- Apps: Previously when users tried clicking the settings icon for Office 365 app, it threw a 404 error. This is now fixed.
- Projects: The last name wasn’t shown for Agents when a new time entry was added in projects. This is now fixed.
- Apps: Users were previously not able to sync the requester/contact last name using Google contacts sync. This is now fixed.
- Projects: When a project was cloned, the task dates were not set relatively. This is now fixed.
- Approval Delegation: In MSP mode if a contact was not mapped to a company, it fetched all contacts and agents while delegating approvals. This is now fixed.
- Email Notifications: The Hardware Warranty Expiry Notification under the Asset tab was not working for users who have Outlook as their custom mailbox. This is now fixed.
1 person likes this