Release Notes - 13 March 2019
- Reports: Previously users in the Garden plan were not able to schedule custom reports for change. This is now fixed.
- Agent Group API V2: The “List all Groups” api wasn’t working for Agent Group API V2. This is now fixed.
- Assets: In assets, few users were not getting populated in the Used_by field. This is now fixed.
- Integrations: In the Cloudwatch integration, if an EC2 instance which has an alarm configured is removed, the notifications were still being sent to Freshservice. This is now fixed.
- Asset API V1: Updating an asset using the V1 APIs was not possible if the asset had a department and user associated to it. This is now fixed.
2 people like this