Release Notes - 18 March 2019
Analytics: We’ve added a few new functionalities and given Analytics a clean new look. Here’s what we’ve changed:
- You can now sort reports with “List view”
- We’ve included the “Configure” button for a decluttered widget configuration
- Leverage the boolean operators for advance filtering of data
- Convert your Graph data into sheet/matrix table and export as a CSV
Also, check out the blog for any further info.
We’ve added the following new currencies to Freshservice
- Hong Kong Dollars (HKD)
- Mexican Peso ( MXN)
- Taiwan Dollar (TWD)
- Indonesia Rupiah (IDR)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Malaysia Ringgit (MYR)
- Vietnamese Dong (VND)
- Poland Zloty (PLN)
- Danish Krone (DKK)
- Norgwegian Krone (NOK)
- Workflow Automator: If a note was added to the Change Workflow, the activity was incorrectly logged against the agent's name instead of the “System”. This is now fixed.
For analytics it is pitty that you cannot (auto) refresh the page anymore. When refreshing, each time you have to select the analytics view again.
The refresh issue seems to be solved now. Thanks.