Show priority on Customer Portal

Hi,

Can you please tell me how I can show the ticket priority on the customer portal?

I notice you can sort by priority and export tickets to with the priority, but it is not contained on the view anywhere.

Please see screenshot.

2 people like this idea

Not sure if I have understood the requirement completely, but you can make the field "Priority" visible to the customer by maintaining the ticket fields, specifically the field priority, and selecting "Display to customer". Is that what you are looking for?

Hi Mark,

This is already ticked. 

This is what the customer portal currently looks like:

This is what I would like it to look like (Showing Priority on the main interface)

Do the screenshots make the requirement clearer?

OK. So the customer can see the priority on individual tickets, but you want it on the overview list. 

Hi Mark, 

This would be my use case, and I don't want to speak for Mitch, but I'm pretty sure that's what he's after too!

Hi Mark,

Yes, most users would prefer to view any changes to status or priority in the overview screen instead of the individual ticket. 

Hello, 

We're all ears! 

This is indeed a thoughtful suggestion. Happy to take it up as a feature request and we'll reach out to you with further updates!

Cheers

Any news on that? Since you've already have the date, I assume this is a simple thing that'd make everyone's lives easier.

I also have a request for this from a customer.

Hello, 

We are exploring the possibilities of this feature. We'll keep you posted if we have any progress on the same. 

Cheers!