New marketplace apps and a few bug fixes - Release notes through the last week of March, 2019
- Font size mismatch in replies:
There was a slight difference in the font size between the draft replies and the replies that actually get sent. This has been fixed now.
- Missing solution article links in the ticket page:
Due to a recent change, the Customer Journey feature was broken and so the articles visited by the customer before submitting the ticket didn't show up on the ticket page. Fixed.
- Email notifications on editing a topic:
The notifications for new topic posted were getting triggered every time an existing topic was updated, resulting in a flurry of emails to the forum subscribers. Fixed now.
- Freshconnect widget trigger:
On typing 'd' in replies, the shortcut for the Freshconnect widget was getting activated. This has been fixed.
- VSTS: Sync your Freshdesk tickets with the work items in VSTS using this integration. Agents can create work items in VSTS, update notes, replies, and sync statuses between Freshdesk and VSTS.
- Sync ticket field from Freshchat: With this app, you can now sync the information collected via the Freshchat form with the ticket fields in Freshdesk while converting a chat into a support ticket.
- Required fields based on the option: With this app, you can define fields to be mandatory only on specific conditions.