Release Notes - 24 April 2019
- Assets: Now requesters can search for any asset in Freshservice and associate them while raising a ticket.
- Asset Creation: Data from the form was wiped out when a similar asset was found in the inventory while creating an asset. This is now fixed.
- Jira Integration: Jira no longer supports basic authentication with email and password for 3rd party tools that use REST API requests. They are requested to use "API Token instead of the password."
- Scenario Automation: When users performed scenario automations on tickets only the first default company/department were shown even after the company/department was defined by the user. This is now fixed.
- Supervisor: When a Supervisor Rule is created with the condition "Does not contain" for a Department then it fails to look out for the Tickets for Department of Null value. This is now fixed.
1 person likes this