Release Notes - 29 June 2019
CSAT Surveys: We’ve revamped our CSAT surveys to measure service desk efficiency better. Once the survey is activated,
- You can set up Reports to capture various metrics based on survey ratings.
- You can also configure Workflows to send escalation e-mails to the agents so they instantly get notified of poor ratings.
More info on this here.
- Assets List Page: We’ve tweaked a few functionalities within the asset list page,
- Now agents can quickly filter assets using filter situated on the right pane (similar to tickets).
- You can now add new filter conditions or columns to a view and save them to have it accessible anytime.
- Any view, filter or column configuration that is selected will be persisted even if you navigate away from the assets list page.
Time Format: The time format can be selected as 12-hour or 24-hour, both at the account-level (Helpdesk Rebranding) and the user-level (Profile Settings).
- Workflow Automator: Now users can select multiple values from a dropdown field using “Includes” and “Does not include” condition.
- Workflow Automator: Now agents will be notified to either trigger a manual approval or add details to the requester in case there isn’t a reporting manager or department head for a request.
SLA Policy: Previously when users set the time period as 24 hours for “Respond within” or “Resolve within”, it was considered as 1 calendar day without taking the business hours into account. This is now fixed.
Discovery Probe: Previously while syncing users from AD to Freshservice using Probe. Freshservice only considered the primary email for duplication check and not the secondary email. This is now fixed.
Service catalog: Previously the uploaded image for a service item description didn’t show up. This is now fixed.
Workflow Automator: The workflow automator wasn’t triggered as the note added was recorded as a reply in the system. This is now fixed.
Assets: For VMWare server type, the scanned data for the virtual machines was not displayed correctly under Virtual Machines tab. This is now fixed.
3 people like this
Can someone tell me how agents are notified of this: "Workflow Automator: Now agents will be notified to either trigger a manual approval or add details to the requester in case there isn’t a reporting manager or department head for a request." I believe we requested this enhancement but I don't see any notification. I see a note in the Activity Log but not a notification. Thanks.
The agent working on the ticket will be notified via email. If you still face this issue, please raise a ticket to email@example.com and we'll have it answered rightaway!