Release Notes - 11 September 2019
- Mac Agent v3.2:
- Update the Last login by user information through the Mac Agent.
- Add the Mac Agent in an OS Image to enable easier rollout of the agent when setting up new devices.
- Fixed an issue where the Disk Space(GB) value was updated as 0GB.
- Fixed an issue where the Logical Drives (in Components) listed incorrect entries.
- Assets & Contracts: Now simply create an asset or a contract from the “+new “ button.
- Watcher: Now agents can remove agents who have been added as watchers to the ticket.
- Email Notification: Users can also enable the “Removed as Watcher” email notification to notify the agent immediately after they have been removed as a watcher from the ticket.
- Workflow automator: Now users can include Impact and Urgency fields while adding a workflow event, action or node.
- Ticket List: Now users can immediately search for a list view from the ticket’s list page.
- Team Huddle: Users were unable to create conversations in team huddle. This is now fixed.
- Ticket List view: When a ticket was assigned, users could un-assign the group from the ticket list view if the group field was mandatory. This is now fixed.
2 people like this
What this one means actually:
Ticket List: Now users can immediately search for a list view from the ticket’s list page. ?
We've introduced the capability to search for a particular ticket list view as shown in the screenshot,
Let me know if you have any further queries.
Hi Mary. It would also be nice if we could sort the list of ticket views, either alphabetically or according to the users' own defined sort (if they want the views they use the most to be at the top, for example).
That's a great suggestion will pass it on to the product manager working on this.