Dark mode

We have dark mode on windows, outlook now.

Can we get dark mode on fresh service? I'm sure there's a demand out there if we keep this topic alive, long enough.

For agents preferable as we're the ones who have to stare at these screens all day, plus it should improve battery life for laptop users.

Sam

22 people like this idea

Hi Sam, 

This is Senthil from the freshservice Design Team. We have already designed Dark mode for freshservice. I will reach out to you offline to understand your request in detail. Here is a sample. 

Thanks, 

Thankyou Freshservice for the dark mode. I am very excited to use the dark mode and one more thing if you are using dark mode and it is not showing it, it might be possible you have some problem with your laptop. In that case, you can contact geek squad tech support team or talk to freshservice team.

Hi @Senthilnathan

We'd be interested in this too, quite a few of our agents have been asking for a dark theme.

Thanks

Jonathan

If you wanted to take it a step further you can feature multiple colours of dark mode. Or even with a colour palette so agents can choose their preferred dark coloured scheme.

For example like below

This is great, but @FreshService, where are the instructions?

Is there any update on this?

@Ryan Elliott - I chatted with a Freshworks support agent about it a while back, they said that dark mode will be part of the next UI update but isn't available at the moment. I can't see my chat history anymore so I can't remember what the rough timescales were...could have been Q1 2020.

Yes, please!   This will be great.  It would be even better if you built in a simple theme engine so that we could customize the agent/admin portal to our personal preferences or to match our company branding and design standards.

Looking forward to the release of "Dark Mode". :-)

Any update with this Freshworks? The sample you included in this thread looks ideal of what us users are wanting. To push the boat out, a colour palette to create darker and mixed colours would be amazing to have too. 

Any update on a Dark Mode release? Someone from FS said to use a chrome plugin but this does not look as good as it could be.

This would be the next major thing we're looking for in this product.

Is there a roadmap we can follow (for this, but maybe for other issues too)?

Just adding that this would be fantastic for our use too

Any updates for this?

Login or Signup to post a comment