Advanced Freshservice <> Freshrelease Integration
Supercharge IT Support the Agile Way!
Are siloed IT and Development teams slowing down your operations? With Freshrelease, bring Agile Project Management into your service desk operations and work with developers to resolve issues and deploy changes seamlessly.
With the advanced Freshservice <> Freshrelease integration, IT teams can work closely with development teams to resolve issues and to deploy changes in an agile way. Tickets, Problems, and Changes can be associated with items in Freshrelease projects which seamlessly enable context plugging on both ends.
When IT and Development teams work closely & collaboratively,
- Incidents are resolved faster
- Change rollouts are smoother
- Releases and deployments are bug free
How are we achieving the above outcomes?
- Freshrelease will be natively integrated into Ticket, Problem and Change management of Freshservice.
- IT agents can create or link one or many Freshrelease items. Once linked, they will have visibility into which engineer is working on the item, item's status, release version and more.
- All IT agents will also have FREE guest access to Freshrelease. IT agents will be able to click on any Freshrelease item, navigate into Freshrelease, view details. They will also be able to write comments and @mention other agents or developers right within Freshrelease.
- Developers will be able to view the entire Freshservice's linked Ticket/Problem/Change and conversations within Freshrelease without needing Freshservice license.
The advanced Freshservice <> Freshrelease Integration will be available for all Freshservice customers in Estate and Forest plans.