Release Notes - 31 January 2020
- KnowlegeBase 2.0: The knowledge base 2.0 comes with a brand new editor which has a clean new look, better formatting controls and a bigger space for editing your documents. More info here.
- Change Collision Detection: When users raise or update a change and if there’s already a conflicting change on the same asset during or overlapping the same time period, users will immediately be warned of the possible collision.
- Agent/ Requester Profile: Users can now assign or remove a software from the agent/ requester profile page . They can also view the software assigned to the particular agent/ requester from the respective profile page
- Software: Users can now view additional information about the software from the “Properties” tab in software detailed page.
- Software: Users can now no longer sort the software list by the “Install Count” column.
- Fixed an issue in Chrome device integration where some devices could not be synced from Gsuite to Freshservice.
4 people like this
Wow. The new KB look and feel is EXCELLENT. Nice work guys!
In creating a new KB article in KB 2.0, tables do not draw properly in Safari (v13.0.5) after save.
I should elaborate, in Safari when editing a table and resizing individual columns, they do not draw correctly after a Save. They draw correctly in Chrome on macOS but not in Safari on a Mac. As long as columns are not resized, the tables draw correctly.
Can you please raise a ticket and the customer representative will have this looked into right away.