Contract Management Enhancements - Sorting, Filtering, Auto-Renewing Contracts & Line Items for S/W Contracts
Introducing a series of changes to Contracts module to support easier management of contracts and also extending the functionality of Software Contracts. Here's everything that's in development.
- Sorting in Contract List (Available Now)
- Filtering in Contract List
- Auto-Renewing contracts (Available Now)
- Many contracts, particularly in the case of SaaS licenses, auto-renew until cancelled. Introducing an option to set contracts as Auto-Renewing.
- Setting a contract as Auto-Renewing will automatically renew the contract upon reaching the expiry date until the contract is terminated manually.
- If email notifications are set up for auto-renewing contracts, a renewal notification will be sent out before every renewal
- Line Items for Software Contracts (Available Now)
- Software contracts, particularly SaaS contracts, can have additional conditions and attributes related Implementation/support cost on top of the licensing costs. Even in licensing, there can be many items such as user limits and usage limits. To support this, we are introducing adding multiple line items in a contract.
- Updates to the UI for better usability
4 people like this idea
For companies like us that uses the MSP mode, please also add the Company field to contract management. We have the SLA contract of our partners in contract management. Because there is no company field, we have made one. But it has of course no lookup to the companies that are defined in freshservice.