Communities you follow
Pretty straight forward- What are some of your favourite communities, meet up, and other support groups you follow to meet and network with support and CX folks? We're big fans of Support driven community here :).
Some of my favorite communities for customer service are:
- Freshworks Academy: If you enjoy engaging in conversations about customer service as much as I do, then you should definitely be a part of this Slack community. They conduct a fortnightly discussion called Coffee Chat, where folks get to talk about various topics in customer service. This community also helps you connect with other customer service folks.
- Buffer Community: This Slack community has channels for discussing trends, asking for advice, offering resources, and sharing resources. Plus, their moderators run regularly scheduled discussions, like weekly goal setting and challenges, making the community a very active one.
- CS Heroes: This Slack community is perfect for you if you enjoy listening to real-life and personal experiences. Members can share tips, stories, and advice related to customer support, and learn from one another.
- ElevateCX: Apart from hosting some great events, this community also offers a lot of great resources to learn from.
- And yes, Support Driven (it's pretty much the gold standard when it comes to customer service)