Freshchat release notes - April 2020
- Advanced Automations App(Marketplace)
Automate your daily chat workflows, save time for Agents, and help them focus on tasks that matter with Advanced Automations app. You can automate 4 workflows out of the box. You can also create more based on your business needs.
- Drop-down(iOS and Android SDK)
Now you can include drop-downs as a response type instead of the regular reply text box in Freshchat. This is available as an API.
- GIF support(iOS)
GIF images are now supported in iOS SDK.
- Renamed Features
We renamed a bunch of capabilities to help you and your team better understand what they can do,
- Inbox > Team Inbox
- Team Members > Agents
- Team Member Availability Report > Agent Availability Report
- In-App Messages(in Campaigns) > Targeted Messages
- Away Experience > Offline Experience
- Quick Access > Files
- Labels > Conversation Labels
- Events Capture > User Events
- Usage Details > User Properties
- User Properties > Custom User Properties
- Team Widget/Agent Widget > Team Inbox Lite
- Omnichat(Chrome Extension) > Team Inbox Lite(Chrome Extension)
- Freddy Answer Bot
You can now choose to toggle Freddy Answer Bot on/off on Topics.
- Freddy Custom Bot
i. Now you can clone an existing Custom Bot flow to create a new bot flow.
ii. You can use custom user properties as placeholders in the bot flow.
Group limit has been increased from 100 to 300. You can create upto 300 Groups in Freshchat.
Now you can upload images upto 25MB.
Raymond Goulet 195 ch.chevreuil-Blanc Bowman QC Canada
Achat le 20 avril 2 traducteurs enence
Achat USA 157.00 $
+ euro 227.00 euro
My: tel: 1-819-664-0751