[Coming Soon] Orchestration Center- BETA
With the Orchestration Center you will be able to seamlessly automate end-end processes that require actions in 3rd party applications such as IAM apps (Azure AD, Okta) , Collaboration apps (Slack) , Cloud Infra apps (AWS EC2) to name a few.
What's available in the BETA:
Orchestration Apps : These are a special category of applications whose actions can be invoked within the Freshservice workflow automator. The apps supported for the beta include
- Azure AD - Manage Users, Groups, Applications and other Objects
- GSuite- Manage Users, Groups and Roles
- Okta - Manage Users, Groups, Applications and other Objects
- AWS EC2 - Manage Instances, Security Groups, VPCs and more
- Slack - Manage Users, Channels and Messaging
- Zoom -Manage Meetings, Users, Groups and Roles
- App Node in Workflows: Use the new App Node to invoke the actions for the apps above.
- Context Aware Workflows: Advanced automation use cases demand that workflows become context aware, which means the outputs of one action can be passed on and referenced as inputs in other conditions and action nodes.
- Workflow Execution Logs: To track, debug and audit executions of workflows from start to finish. Today, only app actions will be logged. Support for other nodes will follow in future iterations.
13 people like this idea
Really looking forward to this - Azure AD orchestration will be a game changer for us.
Amazing guys! And love the thought that went into the selection of the first set of services to support. You hit the big 6 perfectly! Can't wait to check it out.
Hi team.. Any update on when this will be available?
Hi Team, are we any closer of having the Beta released?
What is the latest ETA?
HI Team, do we have any updates or eta on the beta on when this will be released to beta?
Hi, we enabled the Azure AD integration but we can't find any actions in the workflow Automator :-(
We would like to be part of the BETA when available
I hope the logs wills how the content of a web request. Since we don't have a way of capturing them otherwise for debugging.
The orchestration apps are now in the marketplace, but the orchestration options are not in Automator yet.
Just got added to the beta today and I have one suggestion: please add system generated fields for first initial and last initial in the username payload config. Initials are often used when creating the username. (e.g., Bob Smith = email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) Otherwise this is looking promising! Thank for adding this feature. --Ben