Introducing Knowledge Base Analytics in Freshdesk

Hello everyone,

We're extremely delighted to launch Knowledge Base Analytics in Freshdesk. You can start making data-driven decisions to make your content strategy stronger and create an efficient and powerful self-service channel for your customers. 

With the curated knowledge base report, you can get an overview of your knowledge base, gain insights into your articles, and measure your team's performance. 

Overview

Get a complete overview of your knowledge base performance and analyze the trends to understand how your key metrics have changed. 

Article Insights

Keep your knowledge base articles relevant and up-to-date by making the necessary changes to the knowledge base with the help of article insights. 

Team Performance

Learn more about the top contributors to your knowledge base and you can go granular by tracking the activities performed by your team. 

Read this article to learn more about knowledge base analytics and how to get started with it. We will be coming up with more insights and reporting capabilities soon. We'd love to hear your feedback so please feel free to drop your comments here.

- Sajesh

2 people like this

Can you export the article content/article lists now? 

Thanku so much for this. Its really helpful to us!

I am facing integration problems, please guide me

Thanku so much for this interesting post. It is very helpful to us. We can use it for our own purpose or for customers. Thanks again!

Smart Hands Engineer, we’ve got all the information you need to know before making this career change. Smart hands engineers work to offer operational support and remote management, as well as help with things like installation and troubleshooting.

Thank you so much for helping us, this information is very helpful for us.

That's really an interesting feature to introduce on a website, I am also looking to do something for my website of Best SEO services Karachi and you have given me a brilliant idea.

Login or Signup to post a comment