Login redirect for private solutions
- I send this to a user - http://example.freshdesk.com/solution/categories/111/folders/111/articles/111-article-title (privacy settings: visible to company ABC).
- User is sent to login page.
- User clicks on Google login button.
- User logs in with an ABC email address through Google.
- After logging in the user is directed to http://example.freshdesk.com instead of http://example.freshdesk.com/solution/categories/111/folders/111/articles/111-article-title.
Is that how it's supposed to work?
5 people have this problem
I know this topic is two years old, but on the Freshdesk site, if I am looking at solutions and haven't logged in, then land upon one that I want to add comments, I click Login, add my credentials and once logged in, am taken back to the Freshdesk Support home page, not the article I was on - so then I have to try and find it again. (usually back button, but that doesn't retain my login status - have to copy/paste, press the forward button twice and then copy/paste the URL).
I haven't tried this yet on my new site, but I sure hope this is not how my site will work for my users.
The behaviour has been rectified and Freshdesk now redirects the user to the correct page after login.