Make way for our Coffee Chat 🎉
It’s happening on
Wednesday, 23 of March at 11 AM EST.
The topic of discussion is:
Career paths and growth in Customer support
Please block your calendars for about 45 minutes to answer five questions. To keep this session as engaging as possible, I’ve chosen a topic that all of us can relate to, and here are the key-segments:
- How did you end up in a customer support role? Alternatively, what do you think makes for a good customer support rep?
- What are the opportunities and skills a customer support role can open up for a person?
- What is the kind of growth/career development a customer support agent can expect, say, 5 or 10 years down the line?
- How should customer support teams align themselves with other related functions like product, marketing, customer success, and operations?
- What advice would you give someone looking to pivot into a customer support related career?
As always, here’s reminder about a few things to keep in mind
Six important things to know before we get started on our coffee chat
To answer a question, tag the answer with the corresponding number. For example, if you are answering the first question Q1, start your answer with A1 and use the
If you cannot make it at 11:00 am EST or even if you’re past time, you can still post your answer to a particular question.
You can reply to each others threads/posts to keep the conversation going.
Be polite and respectful of other people’s opinions.
Most importantly, have a great time here!
Lastly, I will make sure to engage with all of you to make this interesting.