Getting Started

Chapter 2: Navigate the waters - Understanding how content is organized.

• 8 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi Folks !

The agenda for today’s session is an excursion among the various categories available on the
newly revamped Community and we call it Community 2.0 😇 💥!  I’m here to break it down so you can navigate through the new layout with ease and find success with our community!
We’ve made some changes to the layout of our homepage, so you can access what’s important to you swiftly. 

Here’s an overview of what you can find in the Community.

wNDeQhGLphfTKNK0pRR6Fnbjk0aRrYmpyO5MJcLl7U0wq02thALQ7DA5zWvAMwBnJ7imrAJTGa8fbCehskxOeK2gBp5J-GVc4PP9eakWamNUJfKiavKLZ4qELk1rLDxZfjpfJ4apysTHpuTaQWaQxzA

Key Business Areas - All our products are now nestled in one of these 5 tiles available on the homepage.

Welcome Center -  Before you begin your journey with the Community, this is your must-visit section to access our community guide and introduce yourself to your peers. 

Announcements and Events - You’ll find a few must-read articles and must-attend events that we recommend. 

CX and Customer Support: Direct any questions you might have around Freshdesk, Freshchat, Freshcaller and Customer Service Suite.

IT and Service Management: Looking for information related to Freshservice? Jump right in. 

Sales & Marketing: As the name suggests, all things Freshsales, Freshmarketer and industry related is available.

If you have any questions, let me know in the comments!

What’s next?

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

noice

Nice!! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

How do we gain access to other pages?  I get the following sometimes when I am clicking on posts through the search.  And I am logged in

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello @shannon.mejia 

As we transition from the old pages, there is a possibility that some pages may break. We’re really sorry for the inconvenience. However, we are working on resolving these interim issues internally, and they should be fixed soon. Your patience during this process would be greatly appreciated.

For more info, please check out this article.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@Kamakshi V thanks for the quick reply!  I had this issue before the transition, but I waited to report it thinking the transition would resolve it.  Is there only certain forums we have access to?  Wasn’t sure if I need to update my profile or something.