Getting Started

Chapter 4: Hit that LIKE button to support and encourage valuable content

• 29 September 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello, hello!! :wave_tone2:

I'm Rashmi, part of the Community convoy to help you around Refresh Community.:smiley:

We need your help! An important aspect of building a community is encouraging members to create valuable content.

Whether you are a new member or an experienced one, engaging with articles created in the community helps your peers not only feel appreciated, but also provides a sense of value for the entire community.

And the easiest way to engage within the community is to HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON :thumbsup_tone3:for any interesting threads you discover. This way, the content creator feels encouraged to create more meaningful content and other members are able to access insightful information.

Now go ahead and make sure to hit that like button whenever you come across something that appeals to you and may be of interest to other folks!

See ya around!! :blossom:

What’s the next destination?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Good post Rashmi. I sometimes have the same realization on Facebook or LinkedIn - that I should be liking more of the stuff I read and enjoy/find helpful. Oddly, on Twitter I retweet rather than liking things I like :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I agree @manns!! We all have our ways of supporting and saving valuable content on various platforms.

Yes, this is very important step. That we all should follow

Yes you are right here we should appreciate someone by clicking like button.

@manns Appreciated Your Content One thumbs up from me…..

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@manns Appreciated Your Content One thumbs up from me…..

@Zaheer_Ali thank you :)

It is always good to support and encourage valuable content. If you find content that is valuable and helpful, do hit the like button to show your support and appreciation. It helps content creators to know that their work is appreciated and encourages them to create more valuable content in the future.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

you are right

Thumbs up!