Multiple Menus in Freshfone?

• 11 June 2014
  • 3 replies

I'm not sure if I'm doing something incorrectly, but I can't seem to have multiple menu levels in Freshfone-- only the main menu has "Jump To" as an action option.

The documentation (https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/169199-using-ivr-in) says that "Freshfone currently allows you to create 3 nested levels of IVRs."

Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing? We recorded all of our messages under the assumption that we could have multiple levels, and we're going to be stuck if we have to rearrange all of that to fit into just two levels.

Jim

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Hi Jim,

We only support 2 levels of IVR's. The information in the solution article was incorrect and has since been changed. We're sorry that we've misinformed you. Let us know if we can help you out in some other way.

Any chance of this changing? That really won't work for us, and we'll have to find another solution that will allow us to go deeper if Freshfone's going to be locked at that level.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi,

We apologise for our inconsistency in updating the thread and we would like to promise that we're working on being more active on the forums. 

It is possible to create multiple level IVR menus in the phone channel in freshdesk and it offers upto 10 different menus.

Cheers!