Solved

Placeholders - Custom Fields

• 8 March 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Hi, my custom fields are not appearing in the placeholders pop up under Ticket Fields.

i am creating an automation which adds a Task to a ticket and I need to reference fields from the ticket to add to the notes in the Task.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Daniel Söderlund 8 March 2024, 10:01

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi, my custom fields are not appearing in the placeholders pop up under Ticket Fields.

i am creating an automation which adds a Task to a ticket and I need to reference fields from the ticket to add to the notes in the Task.

Thanks

Can you show us a screenshot? All global/workspace(local) should be in the list of Ticket fields. 

Badge +1

Sure

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Sure

Do you have a screenshot of the field in the field manager please include the top of the page so we can see the Worskpace name and we need to know in what workspace this WFA is used. 

Badge +1

Thanks Daniel

The fields I am looking for are ones that are in Items from the Service Catalog, such as:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks Daniel

The fields I am looking for are ones that are in Items from the Service Catalog, such as:

Ahh okay, then you need to go here. In the search box you search for the service item to get a specific field. 

Badge +1

Brilliant, thanks Daniel

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Brilliant, thanks Daniel

You are welcome 

Remember to like, subscribe and comment.. ops wring place :)