Filter lists on Closed Date

• 25 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

As a manager, I’d like to check out some of my team’s recently closed tickets every once and while--- confirm they handled them the way I advised or just can my eye over a list of items closed in a given week. So, I want to filter some of my list views based on Closed Date. Does anyone know of a way to do this?

I opened an idea to allow filtering lists on ANY standard date field. Please upvote: 

https://community.freshworks.com/ideas/filter-lists-on-any-standard-date-field-30590

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @laura_armstrong 

The new sign-ups are getting this as a default filter list in the Ticket List page to filter based on Closed tickets duration and can sort the ticket list based on Closed time. Soon it will be rolled out for existing account as well.

Cheers,

Badge

Yes, you can filter your list views based on the Closed Date in most ticket management systems or help desk platforms. Here's a general guideline on how you can accomplish this:

1. Access your ticket management system or help desk platform.
2. Navigate to the list view or ticket view section.
3. Look for the filtering or search options available.
4. Locate the field or criteria for Closed Date. It might be labeled as "Closed Date," "Resolved Date," or something similar.
5. Choose the appropriate date range or specific date you want to filter the list by. For example, you can select a specific week or enter a specific date range.
6. Apply the filter or search option, and the list view will be updated to show only the tickets that were closed within the specified date range.
7. Review the filtered list to check the tickets closed by your team during that period.

Keep in mind that the specific steps and options may vary depending on the ticket management system or help desk platform you are using. If you need more detailed instructions or assistance with a specific platform, I recommend consulting the platform's documentation or reaching out to their customer support for guidance tailored to your specific system.

Regards;

David Johnson.

Yes, you can filter your list views based on the Closed Date to review your team's recently closed tickets. Here's how you can do it:

1. Access your list view: Open the list view where you want to apply the filter, such as the ticket management or reporting section of your team's ticketing system.

2. Locate the filter options: Look for the filter options or settings within the list view interface. This may be represented by a filter icon, a dropdown menu, or a settings result gear.

3. Add a Closed Date filter: In the filter options, search for the filter related to the Closed Date or a similar field. It could be labeled as "Date Closed," "Closed On," or something similar.

4. Specify the date range: Once you've located the Closed Date filter, specify the desired date range. You can choose a specific week, month, or any custom date range you prefer.

5. Apply the filter: After selecting the date range, apply the filter to update the list view. This will show only the tickets that were closed within the specified timeframe.