Question

Integrate Freshdesk Support Pages in my Website

• 6 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, i setup a “Help-Center” by the Freshdesk Support Pages. I started to edit the template.
The Help-Center is only FAQ, nothing else.
Whats the fastest way to implement this Freshdesk Support Center into my website?

• CNAME:
    I know i can setup a subdomain and modify the CNAME
    Con: Editing the template is really hard. I want also the header and the footer from my website there.
  • API:
    I know i can get the content from freshdesk via API. But i want to keep the search-bar and the “Was this article helpful?” question. Is this possible through the API?
  • iFrame:
    This is very ugly but it should work. Do you think so?

Do someone knows a better solution?

What would you do in my situation?

Thanks in advance.

2 replies

To integrate your Freshdesk Support Center into your website solely for FAQs, you have a few options. You can set up a subdomain and modify the CNAME, but editing the template can be challenging, especially if you want to include your website's header and footer. Alternatively, you can use the API to fetch content from Freshdesk while keeping features like the search bar and feedback question, though this might require some customization. Another option is using an iFrame, although it may not provide the most visually appealing integration. Considering your preferences and technical capabilities, it's best to weigh these options and choose the one that aligns most closely with your needs and resources.

Badge +1

Integrating Freshdesk support pages in your website is a great way to provide your customers with easy access to support resources. Freshdesk is a popular customer support software that allows businesses to create customized support pages with helpful resources such as FAQs, knowledge base articles, and support tickets. By integrating Freshdesk support pages into your website, you can provide a seamless and consistent support experience for your customers. This integration can also help reduce the number of support requests by providing customers with self-service resources they can use to resolve issues on their own. Freshdesk offers a range of integrations and customization options, making it easy to tailor the support experience to your business needs.