Question

Clarifying limits to customizing stages and sub-stages

• 30 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

As we understand this issue, we:

1. Can not change the five stages in the hiring process
  2. Can not change the “default” substages within these stages
  3. Beyond the limitations above, we can not set a custom template of stages and sub-stages for *all of our recruitments* 

Can someone confirm/clarify any or all of the above?

These are all surprising and disappointing limitations for a premium product that otherwise has value for us. Please remove these limitations on customization to reflect your appreciation of diverse hiring processes and approaches and your acknowledgement that “Every job role requires a different interview process.”

Thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi.

If I may suggest, this was posted as a question. I’d suggest to post this as a Feature / Enhancement request, and share the link in order we could vote.

The more votes, the more they will consider and develop requests / changes / suggestions / enhancements.

Regards,

Elvis

Badge +1

Hi Elvis, 

Thanks for the response--much appreciated. As a new user, my intention was to first confirm that these features don’t yet exist (I’ve tried to assess to the best of my ability but the guidance is sufficiently unclear so that I honestly don’t know) before implying that they don’t exist by putting in a feature request. Again, if you or others can confirm that, that would be great.

However, I guess there is no harm in putting in a feature request--which may trigger some additional clarity in its own right.

Sincerely,

Pete

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

As we understand this issue, we:

1. Can not change the five stages in the hiring process
  2. Can not change the “default” substages within these stages
  3. Beyond the limitations above, we can not set a custom template of stages and sub-stages for *all of our recruitments* 

Can someone confirm/clarify any or all of the above?

These are all surprising and disappointing limitations for a premium product that otherwise has value for us. Please remove these limitations on customization to reflect your appreciation of diverse hiring processes and approaches and your acknowledgement that “Every job role requires a different interview process.”

Thanks.

What do you mean of 5 stages of hiring? 
Are you talking about the onboard module? 

//Daniel