Solved

Call Recording in PhoneCall logging

• 25 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi dev community,

i have been looking for a elegant solution to store call recording along with phone call logging. but according to the documentation i have not found much field to store recording or any hyperlink address to place voice_audio_link. Is there anyone who have done this before or implemented this.

icon

Best answer by Jessica Jeyakumar 5 January 2024, 11:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Sharad, 

Thanks for reaching out! We appreciate your enthusiasm in using Freshsales! We are looking into this right now.
In the meantime, could you please share the name of the VOIP caller you are looking to integrate? Also, are you looking to store a recording link within a custom field in Freshsales?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @er.sharad

Just had a conversation with @alyssia.correa, who let me know that you are looking to integrate KrispCall with Freshsales CRM.

We will need to have a look at how to store a call recording link from KrispCall within a custom field of Freshsales CRM, with the help of our System Integration Partners, to assist you in checking the feasibility. You can drop an email to crm-support@freshworks.com and our support team will help you through this process. Hope this helps!