Question

Agent Cannot Send Emails

• 21 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Good Afternoon,

Please can you assist in this query. I have had an agent who is unable to send out any emails he receives. The agent is able to see the tickets be raised in FreshDesk, however is unable to respond to any of them as they are undeliverable. Please can you assist. I have deleted the user and re-added them however this has not resolved the issue. Any help  is appreciated.

As a follow up on this ticket - I then attempted to respond to this email however it is also undeliverable.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @MrCresswell,

Welcome to Freshworks community! The error window  indicates that the emails are not reaching the recipient server successfully.

There could be various environmental factors causing this, and we'd like to investigate further to resolve the issue.

I will create a support ticket for you and in order to expedite the troubleshooting process, we'll require a few details from you.

Please be on the lookout for the ticket notification, and kindly respond with the requested information. This will help us analyze the logs more effectively and work towards a resolution.

Regards,

Yusuf Ahmed