Question

Anyone else facing issues with messages not appearing in Freshchat web-widget?

• 17 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hey there, fellow Freshchat users!

I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to reach out to see if any of you have come across a peculiar issue while using Freshchat's web-chat widget. We've been facing a problem where our agent's messages are not visible to customers. It's like our responses are disappearing into thin air!

Here's what happens: Our agent types out a reply, but the customer responds with things like, "I can't see any writing" or "Hello, anyone there?". It's frustrating because it seems that the customers aren't receiving our messages at all.

We reached out to the Freshchat support team, and they told us that no other users have reported this issue. But we're really curious to know if any of you have experienced something similar. Are we alone in this? 😿

2 replies

Badge

Indeed, a few clients have detailed encountering issues with messages not showing up in the Freshchat web gadget. Assuming that you're dealing with this issue, you're in good company. The Freshchat group knows about the circumstance and effectively attempts to determine it. Meanwhile, you can have a go at reviving the gadget or clearing your program store as an impermanent arrangement. Have confidence, the group is focused on giving a smooth informing experience and will have the issue fixed at the earliest opportunity.

Badge +2

It's good to know that we're not the only ones facing the messaging problem in Freshchat. As "thebangaloredhaba" mentioned, they have also encountered issues with messages not showing up in the Freshchat web gadget. This certainly brings some relief, knowing that we're not alone in this challenge.

However, what surprises me is that the Freshchat team initially mentioned that they had not received any similar reports from other clients. Now that "thebangaloredhaba" confirms the same issue, it makes me wonder if there might have been some misunderstanding or the problem was somehow overlooked.

Has anyone else here experienced a similar problem with messages not being delivered to customers while using Freshchat's web interface? If so, please share your experiences with us. Your input will be incredibly valuable in understanding the scope of this issue and collaborating on potential solutions.

Let's continue to support each other in troubleshooting and working towards a resolution for this messaging glitch.