Skip to main content

My team is migrated to Freshdesk from Zendesk.  While it is something we are working on, my company has a large amount of outstanding tickets that are over a year old.  I would like to create filters for tickets over 30 days, 60 days, 90 days etc.  But all the filters appear to be based on created less than or requiring specific dates.

Does anyone know a way to do this?

Hi @kelly.savoy 

Greetings from Freshworks Community. :)

I understand that you are looking to get tickets that have been created in the account since this was signed up without having to enter the start and the end date.

To achieve the same we have account export which can be performed by Account Admin of the account. This can be done by navigating to  Admin -> Account -> Account Details >Export data > click on the Export button which will have the entire data of the account from the time it was created including the tickets that you are expecting. This data will be in xml format. If you need the data in any other data format you can reach out to your developers and they should be able to get the data in the expected format.

For more details please refer :-https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/225487-how-do-i-export-my-helpdesk-data-