Reporting on Solutions is non-existent and needs to be addressed ASAP as this is a critical part (self-help) of any ticketing system.
The absolute minimum should include:
- Top N Most Viewed Articles
- Top N Least Viewed Articles
- Top N Most Highly Rated Articles
- Top N Most Low Rated Articles
- All articles from most viewed to least viewed
- All articles from highest rated to lowest rated
- All articles from most recent to oldest
In addition to this, you should track deflection rate by tracking how often a users starts a ticket, then see the list of possible matches to their question and finds the answer without actually creating a ticket. This is incredibly powerful information for determining which articles in the KB are the most helpful at deflecting tickets from agents.