Time Trigger Automation for Time Since Note Added

Related products: Freshdesk Support Desk

When I reply to a Ticket, I set the Ticket Status to Pending. Similarly, when I add a Private Note to a Ticket, I set the Status to Pending Internal. I reopen any Ticket to which the requestor replies or to which a Private Note is added. When a Ticket has been Pending for more than a week, I set its Status to Follow up. But I can’t do a similar thing for Pending Internal. Two feature requests that would solve this:

USER STORY #1:

As a: Freshdesk user who communicates internally using Private Notes

I’d like to: Use an “Hours since last note added” Time Trigger Automation condition

In order to: Only set Ticket Status to Open if it’s been more than a week since I last added a Private Note

USER STORY #2:

As a: Freshdesk user who uses custom Ticket Statuses

I’d like to: Use an “Hours since <custom status>” Time Trigger Automation condition

In order to: Only set Ticket Status to Open if the Status has been a certain custom value for more than a week

I’d ideally have a custom view just for Open and Follow up Tickets, but my workaround Automation for setting Status to Pending Internal constantly reopened Pending Internal Tickets because it couldn’t account for time since last Private Note added. My current workaround is to use two separate views: one for the Open and Follow up tickets, the other for Pending Internal sorted by ascending date modified so I can more easily ignore the ones modified in the past week.

Join the Community or User Group to Participate in this Discussion