Solved

number of open tickets on dashboard is wrong

• 29 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Since a day or 2, the number of Open tickets on my dashboard is wrong and shows 1 ticket more than there actually are open tickets.

Anybody have the same issue?

It's quite annoying to think there is an open ticket, when there isn't any.

icon

Best answer by Christina B 30 August 2023, 10:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi.

By default, the view All Open tickets don’t show the actual amount of all open tickets. It shows the open tickets in the last 6 months. Sometimes it happens that you may have an old forgotten case hanging there, or even in a specific custom status. I’d suggest to, when required, use the filter “All Unresolved” to confirm the amount of currently active (Not Resolved) tickets.

Regards,

Badge

Hi,

Thank you Elvis, for your reply, but there really are no Open tickets. Up till a few days ago, it really showed only Open tickets, but now it gets stuck in always showing that there is 1 Open ticket, while there really is no Open ticket. I (already) used your option by using the filter “All Unresolved” and that also shows there are no Open tickets. 

So… looks like some bug that started this week?

Regards,

Rhonda

Hi,

Thank you Elvis, for your reply, but there really are no Open tickets. Up till a few days ago, it really showed only Open tickets, but now it gets stuck in always showing that there is 1 Open ticket, while there really is no Open ticket. I (already) used your option by using the filter “All Unresolved” and that also shows there are no Open tickets. 

Regards,

Rhonda

Hi, 

Sorry about this. I experienced this data mismatch with our dashboard few months back. It was always showing 46 overdue ticket but when you click on overdue, it is void. (like hidden tickets).

I had to send an email to support and that was fixed. You might need to send a mail if you have not found a solution yet. I hope that works. 

Regards,

Christina. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

Regards,

Rhonda

Hi.

Being that the case, the suggestion is the one given by Christina. You need to submit a support case and they will be able to address your issue.

Regards,

Badge

Thank you all for your suggestions.

I have contacted support and they were able to solve it quickly.

Regards,

Rhonda