SME COUNCIL - IT

WATCH ON-DEMAND - Product Review Webinar with IT Expert, Suvashini Balashanmugam

• 8 September 2023
  • 9 replies
WATCH ON-DEMAND - Product Review Webinar with IT Expert, Suvashini Balashanmugam
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey Freshworks Community Fam!

I’m really pleased to announce our first Product Review Webinar with our IT Subject Matter Expert (SME) @suvashini.balashanmugam on Thursday, September 21 at 9:00 p.m. IST. In this Product review session, you will unlock the Power of Business Teams by Discovering different methods for Creating Productive Workspaces.

But first, I’d love to introduce Suvashini and share a little more about her below:

Suvashini Balashanmugam
Principal Customer Success Engineer
Freshworks

Suvashini brings over 8 years of ITSM industry expertise, spanning roles in Support, Presales, Onboarding, and team leadership. Currently, she's from the Freshservice EU Customer Success team, where she specializes in Enterprise accounts across the EU & UK regions. She's passionate about tackling customer challenges and finds joy in immersive experiences like exploring new destinations and engaging in sports. In her free time, she's taken up the intriguing challenge of solving Rubik's cubes with minimum moves! 😊🌍🏅

Please drop in some of your questions ahead of the session so Suvashini can take a look and we look forward to seeing you live at the session! In case you are unable to attend, please leave them here and she will be sure to address them on the call or here!

🎥 WATCH THE SESSION RECORDING HERE -

The recording is now accessible for your viewing. If you have any questions or feedback, we'd love to hear from you! :)

Thanks,

Ally

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Tagging some of our ITSM Folks who may be interested in this session! We’d love to meet you all there :)

_3uvB3ghy_cBY5WNz13LttAdQicnY1o0hAN2iuy_UKmIEQn5-7OOLyCazuY3jo7D-Ad6wYQYKbZhEVV27sOZ95ENap3RsC7qidOnzhMiJlGJBSf10LA_XOuMZT49KT8XIMgWWkgHV3AWP40TS21wIZ4

@Daniel Söderlund @JTAVOLARO @edward.kim @jbergman @malokt @maghed @BobbyBMore @EricRoeland @dezarno @sccit @Gerald @maarten @Maarten Vlasblom @abigayle.paulson @Djrcoding @theophilo.camargo @Rsomers @monika.hipp @Corporate Ladder @afautley @VitaMike @BSJFW @Chris Sherlock @ncambanis @adriaperez @Pascal Rosin @phodgkinson @Joost van den Reek @keefe.andrews @patricksawyer @rubi.odell @mark.uther @sophie @pproost @nbeysen @jbermudez @keith @Sham @Bex @zachary.king @stacyv @i.cameron @rubi.odell @BrynCYDEF @Denise.S.P @mmccoy @jluna @liamsawyer @Suki @shannon.mejia @PatrickMurphy @eeha0120 @Stague71 @jpeters @Joshua.Lawrence @zackzack @jsynotte @Klindhardt @LucasHansson @Russell Ho-Aitken @MichaelaZ @raymondcanilao @SLuethi @leighw @benp @jens.hartmann @kirstyende @FabriceV @apassey @ammon.nelson @EZTech @fabian.arlt @dengstrom @Heath @zachscott @Maxime Moreau 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

is there a link to sign up?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello @afautley 

Please register for the event here. Once you register, you will receive a Zoom Link via Email.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I’ve already got 6 workspace teams configured and the company is pushing for more! A great feature for sure! My question would be about migrating a team from 1 workspace to another. For instance everyone was on the IT instance originally. I was splitting the none IT teams out into their own workspaces and had to manually move and assign the tickets. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!!!

We are going live sooon 🥁!!!

If you have not received your meeting link, please try to login using this link!

https://freshworks.zoom.us/s/95011577888?pwd=eEJqRnBsUTVFSHRjZGRvOXZaLzFCdz09

Looking forward to meeting you alll !!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Thank you for the link! Weirdly this one isnt in my calendar! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Russell Ho-Aitken - I think there’s been an issue which we’re trying to fix. You can click on the ‘Add to calendar’ option! Hope to see you there

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Great insights into the workspaces and some of the pit falls! I’d recommend people watch the recording if they couldn't attend! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Heyy @Russell Ho-Aitken Thank you so much for joining us today! We are glad you found the session insightful. 

For those who weren’t able to attend can request for the on-demand video and presentation here or in the DM. 

Thank you once again!