Question

You have been restricted from accessing this helpdesk page

• 11 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Error shown when a user tries to submit a ticket via. the portal on alltechplus.freshdesk.com

I notice that several other people have had this issue in the pst judging by the related topics. I couldn’t see any obvious way to fix it myself. 

Had this problem for a long time now - Currently users can only submit by e-mailing in - I want to prevent opening tickets by e-mail only if possible to avoid clients creating multiple new tickets for the same issue so the submit ticket would be a great start.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi.

This is actually an error you can’t solve on you own.

You need to submit a support case to Freshworks in order they could address the access to your instance.

Please refer to this:

Why am I getting ‘You’re not allowed to access this page’ error? : Freshdesk

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello @alltechplus,

Greetings!

Regarding your concern, I am aware that you were unable to submit tickets through the portal. Upon reviewing the account details, I can confirm that the issue has been resolved from our end.

Feel free to DM me or write an email to support@freshdesk.com if the issue arises in the future, I’d be happy to assist.

Happy Freshdesking!

Hello @alltechplus,

Greetings!

Regarding your concern, I am aware that you were unable to submit tickets through the portal. Upon reviewing the account details, I can confirm that the issue has been resolved from our end.

Feel free to DM me or write an email to support@freshdesk.com if the issue arises in the future, I’d be happy to assist.

Happy Freshdesking!

Hello Juliana, I am facing a similar issue, can you please help me out? The message “We are sorry. You have been restricted from accessing this helpdesk page.” is quite annoying.