From Bryn: So long and thanks for all the fish!

• 6 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi all - I just wanted to drop a short note here to say that I’ve accepted an exciting new opportunity with a different company so I won’t be using Fresh Service any longer.

It’s been a real pleasure getting to know the class acts that so generously share their time and expertise here.  @alyssia.correa  thank you for running such a great forum!  This forum is what other SAAS forums should aspire to.

Thank you for your help over the years!  I was glad to be able to help others in return!

@zachary.king @afautley @Daniel Söderlund @eeha0120 - and many others whose handles I’ve forgotten!

Here’s wishing you all the best for 2024 and beyond!!

Bryn 

(You can still find me on LinkedIN - I’ll be updating what’s next for me later this month!)

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello @BrynCYDEF - Happy New Year and many, many congratulations on your new role!! Wishing you all the good luck and success! 😊

We will truly miss your feedback, insights and humour - thank you for your contributions through the years and helping build our community to what it is! We hope you will still visit and share knowledge not only on the product but with insights on the IT industry too! 

Also, a big thank you for your kind words but I cannot take credit alone, it truly takes a village to have our forums running smoothly, we’re so grateful you found value and I will pass on the compliments :)! 

Wishing you a brilliant 2024 and will stay connected!

Best, Ally

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello @BrynCYDEF 

Thank you so much for your kind words! Wishing you only the best in your new role!
Your contributions to this forum are truly valued, and you will be missed!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thank you, good luck with the new work! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Great but sad new Bryn, all the best!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thank you @BrynCYDEF, was great getting a chance to solve business problems with you. Best of luck in the new endeavor!