Question

Freshdesk Placeholder based on freshsales

• 11 September 2023
  • 1 reply

hi all,

fairly new to Freshworks!

I'm trying to optimize the reply templates for our tickets, as we get the same questions  multiple times.
but can’t find this question in the documentation.

I would like to use information from freshsales to fill in certain data in the template mail.

Is this possible?

for example:

John from company X sends an email. I would like to inform him that the support for his company for our product is done by company Y with telephonenumber 000000000. 

somthing like:
Hi {{name contact}},

Thanks for your email. As this is a support question, I kindly request you to contact:

{{name support company}}
{{telefophone support company}}

{{email support company}}

With kind regards,

Which company does the support for which company is stored in Freshsales. which company John is working for can be stored in the ticket information.

hopefully it's a bit clear what i would like to arrange.

with kind regards and thanks in advance!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi.

Not exactly what you are looking for, but there’s a Marketplace App called Freshworks CRM, which allows you to integrate FreshDesk and FreshSales.

In the ticket view, you will have information available in the left pane:

In the setup you will be able to specify which fields can be viewed from within Freshdesk.

Another option would be to play with API Calls.

Here’s the API reference for FreshSales:

Freshsales | Refreshingly new CRM & Deal Management Software

You could create some workflows to lookup for the corresponding data in FreshSales, and then either automating the response, or add a Private Note, or populate some custom fields in the ticket with this information.

Hope this helps.

Regards,