Question

Avg Metrics in Business Hours

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We have a widget for Average Resolution in Business Hours (our Bhrs is 700-1700 M-F).  The metrics shows in days and hours, but given our business hours are only 10 hours, how does it show 17 hours…..

So this makes me think it is displaying in 24 hour clock, so really our resolution time is actually 6.5 days (2days=48 hours + 17 hours=65 hours divided by 10 hours to get 6.5 days).  

Is this accurate?  And if so, is there a way to change it to reflect business hours days instead of calendar days even when using business hours to calculate???

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Shannon.

Hope you’re doing great.

I think you may have found a bug.

If the metric label is Bhrs, it should be Bhrs and not Calendar hours.

I also noticed that there is no Resolution Time in Calendar hours, so, my guess is that FW mixed these up and came up with a single metric, as both should be available.

I’d submit this as a support case explaining this as a Bug.

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@eeha0120 I have a session with Support this afternoon to review this….we will see what they say.  I also think we found a bug.  Does seem very odd if the business hours are 10 hours, how it could be 17 hours in the metric :).

Thanks!!!

Shannon

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@eeha0120 I have a session with Support this afternoon to review this….we will see what they say.  I also think we found a bug.  Does seem very odd if the business hours are 10 hours, how it could be 17 hours in the metric :).

Thanks!!!

Shannon

Hi. Thanks for sharing this. Anytime.

Regards,