Question

Agent Availability Issue On Dashboard

• 9 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

Why is it that our agents will only show available for tickets or chats? The phone system does not seem to sync with the Dashboard on Freshdesk. Is there a setting I am missing? Or is this a known issue?

Best Regards,

Alex

4 replies

Badge +1

P.S. I should add these are Omnichannel Agents. I am not sure if that has an effect on this issue. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @Ajax,

Greetings from Freshworks community. With regards to the dashboard issue, could you please check if Phone channel access is provided to the agents under Admin > Agents > Edit agent > Channels ? Could you please try unchecking the checkbox for phone save and check the phone channel again and see if it helps ? Awaiting your response!

Regards,

Yusuf Ahmed

Badge +1

Hi @Yusuf Ahmed,

I tried what you suggested. I un-checked phones for the agents, updated the agent, and then went back in and re-checked phones for the agent and updated the agent. It still does not show availability for agents on phones using the Freshdesk Dashboard. Is there another setting like this for the integration of Freshcaller and Freshdesk? 

Best Regards,

Alex

Badge +2

Thanks for checking @Ajax . We will need to investigate further internally to determine if there is a feature missing or a synchronization issue. I will reachout to you via direct message to obtain your account and contact details so that we may create a ticket and address the dashboard issues.

Thanks,

Sujitha.