Skip to main content

Analytics Filters - Tickets and Surveys

• 21 May 2024
  • 5 replies

I’m hoping to create a one pager report for our account managers to show ticket & survey scores, but I’ve noticed that if I have ticket and Survey stats on the same page I can’t add any useful Interactive filters (just a date range)

If I take the Survey  widget away, I can now use lots of useful filters.

Has anyone else seen this/found a solution for it?

I know I can separate the survey widget onto a different page, but would be better if I can everything on one page.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

are you sure you want to have a page filter? I usually use report filter instead of page filter, so that the metrics are the same for all report elements.

Also each individual report element can have its own filter as well

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Good point @msconfig87 , but the report filter has the same limitation.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @RobCrossHM,

Greetings from Freshworks Community!

I understand that you are not able to see multiple options on the interactive filters. In your case, One widget is of the "Survey" module and the other widget is of the “Tickets” module.

If the report includes widgets from a single module, the interactive filter will display all properties associated with that module. However, in this instance, the modules being included (Ticket and Survey) do not share any properties aside from the "Date Range".

Please note that this is the expected behaviour when utilising two different modules within a single report. We suggest you to add filters to the widgets separately, rather than using interactive filters here.

Hope this clarifies your concern.

Cheers,
Sneha.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I’m surprised that Fresh can’t see the link between a customer having tickets and surveys - they’re not alien to each other, and it would be good if you could make an improvement in this area.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@RobCrossHM could you please log an idea for this requirement here: https://community.freshworks.com/ideas?