Question

How can I hide curated reports on Analytics?

• 5 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

I want all users to access a very basic report with summary numbers (overall ticket volumes). I do not want to give them access to all the curated reports--they include a lot more data that isn’t always appropriate for every person.

How do I give users access to one, and only one, report in Analytics? They don’t need all the other curated reports.

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @spencerporch,

Welcome to Freshworks community and Thank you for reaching out with your request. I understand that you want to grant access to a specific report containing basic summary numbers without exposing all the curated reports to your users.  Currently, the curated reports are pre-defined and available for all agents who have access to Analytics. These reports are designed to encompass various modules essential for a comprehensive understanding of ticketing data.

As of now, we don't have the capability to selectively display only a few reports. However, I completely recognize the importance of providing a more tailored solution for your specific needs. To address this, I have created a feature request on your behalf to our product team.  Your request has been logged, and it is now linked to our tracker for further consideration. While I can't provide an immediate solution, your feedback is invaluable in shaping the future enhancements of our platform. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Yusuf Ahmed

Hi,

I just want to add that the ability to hide the curated reports would also be of interest to our company. Similarly, we have data that we don’t want to share with certain levels of users that currently is available to everyone via the curated reports.

Our only solution so far has been to completely block the module for the specific user levels.

Therefore, you can add our vote to this suggestion, and, if it is possible, we would also like to be kept in the loop @Yusuf Ahmed

Thank you in advance!

Greetings,

Nicolai