Skip to main content
Solved

Number of group changes - how to track?

• 22 August 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi! When exporting tickets to csv/excel I’d like to check how many times particular ticket was re-assigned between different groups. Is there any way to retrieve this metric?

Cheers!

Hi.

Actually, there’s a metric called Reassign Group Count, that will give you how many group changes have occurred.

You may group by ID or filter by a particular ticket in a period of time and will exactly get what you need.

Regards,

Hi, thanks for your answer! Unfortunately there is no such statistic in my export options - how can I turn it on?

Hi, thanks for your answer! Unfortunately there is no such statistic in my export options - how can I turn it on?

Oh. That’s odd. I think you should submit a support case then for that.

Regards,

Hi @stanislaw86 

Greetings from Freshworks community.

For the accounts on Pro plan or above, we have custom reports feature using which you can set up a report with the following metric to count the number of groups re-assigned:

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Kajal

Hi 

I need these data

SLA adherence(On Time Index), and ageing of unresolved tickets where i will get this and i want to represent in chart

Hi @alyssia.correa and @Kamakshi V . Hope you’re doing awesome.

Is it currently possible to split threads, as this might be considered a new inquiry?

Regards,

Heyy @eeha0120 - yes we can split the thread! I moved it to a new topic, let me know if this works or you need to amend anything.

Here’s the new topic: