Question

Report on Time Spent in Status

• 2 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi all- hoping someone can help me set up a report that I want to schedule out to my agents. Can I configure a report to return all tickets that have been in a certain status (or any of 3 statuses) for a certain period of time? For instance, I want to schedule a report to email the assigned agent a list of tickets that have been “waiting on customer” for 5 or more days at the time the report runs. I know I could set up a notification using time triggers, but I feel like the individual emails are more likely to be overlooked and would like to provide a more concise list once a week or so. I appreciate any help!

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi.

I like the way you think.

I invite you to submit this possible filters as a Feature Request and share the link in order we could vote. I’d definitely vote for this.

Sadly as it sounds, adding a filter by the time a ticket has been in certain status is (currently) not possible.

You could create such report, but without specifying how long the ticket has been is such status.

This reporte could be like this:

With the following setup for this widget:

Then, set your required fields in Underlying data:

Then, you can schedule from the widget itself (not on the report level) in order to have access to Underlying data options:

You could schedule it to be weekly and use either option containing CSV of tabular data.

In this example I made for you, I created a simple report with all Agents, but as per your suggestion, you would need to create different widgets, one per each agent, filtered by a specific agent in a particular widget, and create an schedule for every widget with the Email Recipient of each agent.

Hope this helps.

I’m actually taking your idea and I will deploy it for my team.

Thanks for this inquiry/suggestion.

Regards,

Badge +1

Hi

My organization also has a requirement to filter by the time a ticket was spent on a status. Any update when this request would be rolled out?

- Vishnu

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi.

I’m not sure if the Request was created in Freshworks Ideas | Freshworks Community

If not, I invite you to create it.

That way, you could track the status of it.

Regards,