Emails and Ticket

• 30 January 2018
  • 6 replies

We are receiving emails for tickets before the tickets.

The added replies are slow to send to my users.  

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

This problem appears to be resolved but nobody got back to me.  And I don't see where I can create a trouble ticket for technical difficulties with Freshdesk performance.  When I click on the tickets tab, there is not a place to create a new ticket.  Super annoying.  

Badge +7

The option to create a new ticket is not shown (I found it annoying too) but then found that you can change the address bar, and add /new (and press enter). So https://support.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Hope it helps. 

Thank you Mark.  I bookmarked the link.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Thanks Mark for helping out Denise with the new ticket page link. We're experimenting with a bot on our support portal that feeds on our Kbase to answer questions and hence wanted as many users to try it out before contacting support.

@Denise: Sorry that it took quite sometime for us to get back to you on this post. But, you can add updates.freshdesk.com to your bookmarks so that you can check on the application status anytime you notice an anomaly.

Cheers!

Badge +7
@Aravind. Thanks for the link to the application status. You have been busy answering forum problems today. I realise some users raise tickets when the solution can be found in the KB. However, I do sometimes hit real issues, and when reporting an issue can remain unanswered on the forum for several days (up to a few weeks) I like the option to create a ticket to ensure some attention.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Glad that it caught your eye,Mark. We haven't been so active on the forums as we would like to but we're trying to improve on our presence here. Rest assured, you'd see faster turnarounds in the community forums going forward .

Cheers!