Ticket created from order?

• 29 January 2015
  • 4 replies

I have a custom product on my WordPress blog through WooCommerce. I've used the checkout field editor extension to add several fields that the customer needs to fill out when he/she is checking out. 

The information from these filled out fields is then stored in the WooCommerce order info.

Is it possible to automatically create a ticket when an order goes through, that would include all the order information right on the ticket?

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Did you find a resolution to this? I would like to achieve the same. Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi,

We apologise for not responding to the post earlier.We cannot justify it but we're taking measures to be more engaging in the community forums.

Though it is a pretty late response on the post , it would still be useful for the wider audience who might have the same requirement.

You can try implementing the Feedback widget in the wordpress site wherein you can pre-populate the values from the site to create a ticket in Freshdesk.You can check on this article to get more insights on this.

Cheers!

No Aravind, I don't find your advice helpful. From what I understand, the Feedback Widget requires the customer to fill out a separate form. We're looking for a solution that automatically creates a support ticket once an order is submitted. The user/customer should not be asked to submit an additional form after they've completed the Woocommerce order process. Any solutions or advice?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Elisa,

Did you get a chance to look into our APIs ? You can trigger an API call whenever an order is submitted so that it creates a corresponding order.

Cheers!