Freshdesk Custom Object in Salesforce

• 19 June 2020
  • 9 replies

Hi all. Our organization downloaded the Freshdesk package in Salesforce, and we believe a custom object was created called Freshdesk Tickets. I have talked to 3 support folks at Freshdesk who are completely unaware of this. My goal is to sync ticket information from Freshdesk to the Salesforce custom object. Is this possible? If not, what is the purpose of the custom object?

Thanks

9 replies

Hi Katie,

Yes, the Freshdesk tickets custom object is used for syncing ticket information from Freshdesk to Salesforce. Once you install the application on Salesforce, you can search and add a new navigation item "Freshdesk Tickets". This tab will show the list of tickets on which recent updates have been made. Tickets will be synced based on ticket property changes which are mentioned in the article here -
https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/217026-the-salesforce-app-part-2-sync-tickets-details-from-freshdesk

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pranav

Userlevel 1

tickets?

eyelash extensions albuquerque

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @geebranz,

Each customer query - be it an email, phone call, or tweet that comes into your account is a ticket. The agent would then be able to click on the ticket to respond to the customer about their query.

On this note, the Freshdesk-Salesforce integration allows agents to view, edit and create Freshdesk tickets from inside Salesforce, and also to view Salesforce contact information inside Freshdesk.

Feel free to drop an email to support@freshdesk.com for any further assistance on thisand we would be happy to help! :)

Cheers,

Freshdesk Community Team

Hello,

My name's Max. Currently I'm studing at the faculty of architecture building and planning. I'm really into buiding design and constructing both residential complexes and office centers which are peculiar-modelled and are mostly made of glass. I like the projects like Hardman lightweight hoovers Bechtel and Gilbane Building Company. I'm also trying to get into IT-sphere as it's closely connected to virtual design and if I'm not mistaken Freshdesk platform is able to help with creating a personalized support experience for a customer by setting up a portal that is in line with one's business. 

So I hope to find here what I'm looking for!

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @Bethany Wesley, yes, you are right :) You can indeed provide the best customer experience to your clients by responding back to them on time, addressing their concerns based on priority and having all the issues documented in one place. There’s much more you can achieve with the tool and you can find all the features here. You can also sign-up for a trial account using this link and try configuring your helpdesk according to your usecase. 

If need any help in setting your account up, you can post in this community or write to support@freshdesk.com and we’d love to assist you. 

Yes, it is possible to sync ticket information from Freshdesk to the Salesforce custom object. The purpose of the custom object in this context is to store and manage the ticket information within the Salesforce ecosystem. By integrating Freshdesk with Salesforce, you can streamline your support processes and ensure data consistency across platforms. This integration can be a valuable investment for improving customer service and optimizing your budgeting enterprise operations.

Salesforce Objects are database tables that allow you to store data specific to an association. Salesforce objects are of two types Standard Objects Standard objects are the kind of objects that are handed bysalesforce.com such as users, contracts, reports, dashboards, etc.

Know more Salesforce Classes in Pune

Salesforce Objects are database tables that allow you to store data specific to an association. Salesforce objects are of two types Standard Objects Standard objects are the kind of objects that are handed bysalesforce.com such as users, contracts, reports, dashboards, etc.

Know more bio for entrepreneur

Hello,

My name's Max. Currently I'm studing at the faculty of architecture building and planning. I'm really into buiding design and constructing both residential complexes and office centers which are peculiar-modelled and are mostly made of glass. I like the projects like Hardman

Yes, it is possible to sync ticket information from Freshdesk to the Salesforce custom object. The purpose of the custom object in this context is to store and manage the ticket information within the Salesforce ecosystem. By integrating Freshdesk with Salesforce, you can streamline your support processes and ensure data consistency across platforms. This integration can be a valuable investment for improving customer service and optimizing your budgeting enterprise operations.

Bechtel and Gilbane Building Company. I'm also trying to get into IT-sphere as it's closely connected to virtual design and if I'm not mistaken Freshdesk platform is able to help with creating a personalized support experience for a customer by setting up a portal that is in line with one's business. 

So I hope to find here what I'm looking for!