Solved

reopen workflow not working for me

• 22 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi, I’m sure I’m missing something obvious here but the reopen tickets when requester responds workflow isn’t working for.  When I email in from my test account against a closed ticket the agent gets an email but the ticket doesn’t reopen. Can someone tell me what I’m missing :-) ?

icon

Best answer by Daniel Söderlund 22 April 2024, 11:39

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

He get that e-mail and not from the system default e-mail?

Try remove and add the node again or add a separate node for change of status. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

He get that e-mail and not from the system default e-mail?

Try remove and add the node again or add a separate node for change of status. 

Hi, requester gets no email but the agent gets the standard email to say a new note has been added to the ticket, so we know the ticket is being updated, but not reopened.  I’ll try what you suggest, thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Looking at the activity log on the ticket the reopen workflow isn’t firing at all, so the email to agent is just the regular one that’s generated when a note is added to ticket, will take another look at the Event to see what’s not matching

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Looking at the activity log on the ticket the reopen workflow isn’t firing at all, so the email to agent is just the regular one that’s generated when a note is added to ticket, will take another look at the Event to see what’s not matching

Add a action/note before the condition. Please show us the event node as well

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I’ve added an action before condition and that does fire when the requestor replies

So issue seems to be around the condition 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi, I’m getting closer, I deleted the condition and recreated it and then got the reopen to fire a few times.  then I tried a fresh test and it didn’t fire on responding to a ticket.  then I responded again and it did fire and correctly reopened the ticket.  Something not quite there but on the right track now

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi, I’m getting closer, I deleted the condition and recreated it and then got the reopen to fire a few times.  then I tried a fresh test and it didn’t fire on responding to a ticket.  then I responded again and it did fire and correctly reopened the ticket.  Something not quite there but on the right track now

Hi.

Is your plan Enterprise? Are you currently entitled usage of Freddy? In case No, I’d suggest to remove that. That condition may lead to unexpected results (even  if using it).

Regards,