We are seeing that all the emails sent out by the dispatch'r to email groups in Google is not delivered.
I checked the spam folder as well and added one of my email addresses that does not have spam filtering enabled, and the email is still not delivered.
This is only happening when we send the emails out via the dispatch'r, all the other emails sent out are working fine.
Can you please advise if you are able to make some changes to the mail settings so that Google deliver the emails correctly.
Is there any updates on this issue?
I tried a lot to re-create but was unable to do so.
This is what I did.
1. Created a Group in Google Apps with a mail alias and included a few of my colleagues in the list.
2. Added this email as an Agent in Freshdesk, so we all can get email notifications
3. Created a Dispatch'r rule to send Email to this Agent with my own custom content.
Submitted a Ticket and this rule was executed, without issues.
If this is not the case, can you elaborate a bit more on this ?
I tested again and still see the issue.
Here is what I did.
1. Create a dispatchr rule to send email when a new ticket is opened over the phone
2. Create a new ticket and set the requester email address to the group email address
3. Open the ticket and check my email
When I check my email there is no emails from the dispatcher. I also tested the dispatcher by sending it only to my private email address, and that email delivered fine.
Let us know if you need any more info.
I have notified my team on this issue and our developers are taking a look at it right now. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and promise to get back to you soon with an update.